Thursday, August 25, 2011

three nights

Three more nights in the United States.  This is beyond surreal.  I've been waiting for this moment (to go study abroad in Italy) for five years now.  And it's three more days away.  I have so much to do in so little time.  



This is more for me to organize what I have to do than for you to enjoy, but feel free to read on.

To Do before Sunday at 5pm (when I have to be at the airport):
Pack.  Don't forget shoes, electronics, bathroom stuff, etc.
Spend quality time with my friends and family.  
Buy a wallet, purse, and extra makeup in case they don't have my kind in Italy.
Bring some nail polish and put it in a separate plastic baggy.
Get transformer/electric converter so that I can use my electronics in Italy.
Talk to Susanna (the girl I'm renting from) and find out where to meet at the airport!



P.S. I wish I could bring that many suitcases...I'm fitting my four month life into one.  And that includes clothes for hot weather...and freezing weather. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

travel tip. make sure you wear your bulkiest winter jacke ton the plane or just carry as part of hand luggage. those r always the items that tak up the most suitcase room x