Friday, January 28, 2011

you will never

I'm always using these types of phrases:

"Enjoy your youth.  You'll never be younger than you are at this very moment."

It's true though!  It's just like when I'm hosting at work and customers come up to me and ask,  "how far away are we?" "is it almost our time to be sat?".  And I find myself saying, "don't worry, you're closer than you ever have been."  It's the same with my longing to be 21.  "I'm closer than I ever have been."

But back to the youth quote.  I want to start living by it, and I think I already have.  I'm going to stop saying "no" to hanging out with friends or going out when I have work the next morning.  And who cares if I have a late night food craving? If I don't do all of these things now, a ten years down the road when I'm so overrun with work, family, and the hassles of "the real world", I'll wish I could go back and do it over again.

And now for the only two good pictures taken last night:

I love this picture despite the fact
that we weren't ready at allll.

No comments: