Sunday, January 30, 2011

mmmbop

The 90's.  It's when I was born.  It's when I grew up.  The time of "Friends", Hanson, the macarena, N'Sync, The Backstreet Boys, "Boy Meets World", all the goodies.

When I heard there was a 90's party last night, I got so excited.  People always have 80's parties, and even though they're fun, it's not like I lived through them.  Plus, I didn't even have to go to Goodwill to put my outfit together!  Livs got her plaid for like $2, and Kelcy got her little white flower dress and jean jacket for a grand total of $6!
I seriously felt like I went back in time.
the crew :)
Kelky, Livs, and moi <3

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh so fun! I've been wanting to have a 90's themed birthday party for a few years and have never got around to it, this is realllly making me reconsider! Your outfit is hilarious!

"this fashion lark." said...

That sounds like so so much fun! Such a great theme, you're so lucky haha x

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! The last photo is so cute!! xoxoxoo