Thursday, January 27, 2011

:(

You might be thinking that all I've blogged about lately is Coachella.  And you're right.
I am soooo sad that I missed my chance to go to Coachella once again.  I was going to finalize the plans and buy the tickets this week, but guess what?? They already sold out.  In like 6 days.
So here are some pictures for you all (and me) to look at.  I'm pretty sure they're all at Coachella.  It looks like I'll have to buy my tickets next year as soon as they are released.  Have fun to all of you who are going to be having the craziest three days of your lives.

I'll have to save my outfit
ideas for next time...


I consider you all very fortunate.

3 comments:

this free bird said...

I would like to say to you, dear friend, what they don't show is another story:

-people lying around vomiting
-line ups for the port-o-potties that are for days
-celebs in their own private cordoned off areas not mingling with the "little folk"
-110 degree temps and nowhere for shade

i'm trying to make you feel better b/c there is another side to those 3 days. just try to focus on the negative. imagine some crazy guy's barf on your open toed sandal.

there.


that oughta help :)

xo,
C
there will be tix for sale through stubhub and stuff though. ppl always back out so the dream doesn't have to die here!!

Anonymous said...

ah. i feel for you. i'm hopefully going to stagecoach this year, but i don't know if i could handle the madness that is coachella. you are brave!

where theres a will, theres a way! try getting tickets on craigslist now! people will generally sell the for around the same price!

Unknown said...

No you have to go! I msised my chance too but I am going to search on Craigslist!!! It is going to be amazing!