Friday, January 21, 2011

line up

I am crossing my fingers and toes in hopes that I can make it to Coachella this year!!  I know the tickets are expensive...and that doesn't even count food, merchandise, hotel, etc.  BUT, I've been dying to go and every year I keep saying, "I'll just go next year."  Well, I'm afraid that if I don't go this year, I won't go next year, and I'll never be able to experience those three days of adventures with my friends.  
I'm excited for The Black Keys, Arcade Fire, Empire of the Sun, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa, Ratatat, Chromeo, Jimmy Eat World, Yelle, and Ellie Goulding!!  I'm sure there are many more bands I would love to hear, but I need tips from you all on what songs to listen to!!  

What are your favorites?! If I do end up going, I want to know as many of the songs sung as possible :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AhhH! You have to go! I am going this year!!!

Unknown said...

AhhH! You have to go! I am going this year!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by me! :)


Marc.

♡Shayla♡ said...

ah! so excited about the lineup for cochella!
sadly I have to choose between cochella, sxsw, and bonaroo! how can a girl choose??!