Thursday, September 30, 2010

paris

I really want to go back to Paris.  


Ever since Kelcy and I went with Mom and Dad when we were in fifth grade (wow...ten years ago!), I've wanted to go back.  With four years of high school French, a love for gorgeous men, and even a growing love for art under my belt, I feel like it's the perfect time to put it all to use overseas.









It didn't help matters that the beginning of this season of Gossip Girl started in Paris.  Seeing Blair and Serena galavant around the city of love immediately triggered my brain into thinking how amazing it would be to spend a summer in France with my best friend (and twin sister), Kelcy.

So let's do it! :)

1 comment:

kelcy ☼ said...

OMG. i'm looking for internships there right when i finish my online test.
and i am psychic, you're right :)