Tuesday, October 5, 2010

pearl harbor

Something about the storm outside and the changing weather makes me want to curl up in a blanket in a dark room and have a movie marathon. For awhile now, I've been wanting to see Pearl Harbor.  I wanted to see it when it came out, when people raved about it months after it was out of theatres, and mostly after we visited the Pearl Harbor Memorial, museum, and site in Hawaii last January.  I told myself on that trip that I'd watch the movie right when I got home....but it's already October and I have yet to watch it.

ummm...yummm?
This weekend, I will watch it.  I have to now that it's set in stone on this blog.  I'm excited, not only to see the gorgeous Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett in handsome uniforms, but to see the stories that I read about in the museum come alive onto the screen.

1 comment:

kelcy ☼ said...

omggg is that ben affleck???!