Saturday, October 22, 2011

what to wear in winter

So it's (not so officially) winter in Milan. While it's still in the 90's in Phoenix...I'm over here trying to survive a little thing called cold weather.  We're talking highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's.  Basically it's Arizona's two-week winter already...and it's just going to get colder.
But that's not the point.  The point is having fun despite the cold.  This means dressing right for aperitivos, the clubs, etc.  Coat checks are in full force, and those walks to the metro station are getting to be killer.  The other night, I wore tights under my skirt for the first time EVER.  I like it though, this whole winter thing is kind of fun!
I need advice on what to buy, though!  What do all of you non-West Coasters wear in the winter while still remaining cute?

No comments: