Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the city of love

Tomorrow may possibly be the best day of my life.
Not only is my best friend, partner in crime, womb-sharer, and love of my life arriving in Milan after two months of not seeing each other....when we're used to every hour of the day, BUT, we're headed to Paris with Sheri just hours after!!  
It's about to be the best trip ever.  And I'm not even exaggerating. Even if everything goes wrong, I still have my Kelcy with me.  And we're still in the City of Love/Lights.
So, an homage to my one & only, and of course the beautiful city of Paris, France.

{weheartit} 
{weheartit}
{weheartit} 
{weheartit} 
{weheartit}

I can't wait!!! Sheri and I are planning out our itinerary in just a few minutes!And I just found out that museums are free if you show your student visa--which we have! :)

1 comment:

Oliviaaa said...

how exciting! it's going to be a fantabulous trip! enjoy the city of love for me too!