Saturday, August 6, 2011

ladie's night

I am having a fabulous time in LA with Kelcy, but what makes this adventure even more amazing is spending it with people that were once strangers--and now friends.

I've never really had that many girl friends, except for the best friends (Paige and Olivia), so having girls want to hang out with me and Kelcy is amazing and so much fun.

Dana is the sweetest girl ever, she works with Kelcy at Bollare, and she lives walking distance from us!  So we've gone out to Hollywood a few nights, watched the Bachelorette finale together, and tomorrow we're going on a hike to Escondido Falls in Malibu! :)
Cheers to lady's night!  It's a shame that friendships always become closer right before someone moves away...in this case me and Kelcy.  But I'm sure we will be friends for a long time...and we'll be back in LA soon!

No comments: