Tuesday, December 21, 2010

olivia

This post is dedicated to my best friend, Olivia.

sooo pretty <3
I seriously love talking to this girl.  She listens to my stories, tells me hers, gives great advice, has a level head on her shoulders, is wise beyond her years, and is SO motivated.
Whether we're calming each other down and promising each other that the world will not end in 2012, or when she tells me stories that light up my day, I love it.  I know that she will always be there to listen to me, and I want her to know that I will always be there to listen to her.

I love you Livvies <3 Let's get through this next semester, have an amazing summer, one last year of college as roommates, and an amazing life in the city of angels!

3 comments:

Brooke T said...

aw, you're both so pretty and thank you for your comment!! :D

Paige Gruner said...

This is so sweet Brooke. I love this post.

Olivia Judkowitz said...

brooke! i already told you how much this post meant to me, but i had to leave a comment too! i love you soo much and you know how much i appreciate all of our talks and adventures together!! i can't wait for more to come in the future xoxo