Saturday, November 20, 2010

your song

Day Seven: Post the favorite cover of your favorite song.

I have a lot of favorite songs.  And I have a lot of favorite cover songs.  This is one that I discovered most recently, though.  I found it on one of the blogs I follow a few days ago (I just wish I could remember whose blog).   It is my favorite song by Sir Elton John sung by a girl named Ellie Goulding from England.  After falling in love with her voice and her version of the song, I am definitely going to be listening to more of her music.

Enjoy <3

3 comments:

life is splendid... said...

Omg she is fabulous, what a great find.. I may just have to post this myself!!! I cant stop listening to it!

Unknown said...

Great song...where do you find these 30 day challenges? I am intrigued!

Also guess what! I gave you an award! I love your blog so much! Go check it out on my blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally blog with usable informations.