Monday, October 11, 2010

my true love

I haven't eaten yet today.  It's 11:11, and if I could wish for one thing at this moment, I would wish to be at Chipotle indulging in an amazingly large burrito.  A burrito filled with goodness: cilantro-lime rice, black beans, pico de gallo, corn salsa, extra hot salsa, sour cream, an incredible blend of cheese, guacamole, and lettuce.  
Raunchy, but true.
Burrito's so big you wanna (at least) eat 'em.

Although I could easily get in my car and make my dreams come true, this Monday's a little different.  I have to be at school at 1pm today to meet with my management group.  I have to ride my bike because parking on campus will be too expensive since I have to get to school so much earlier. Chipotle's a little out of the way to be biking there. AND I have to do as much homework as possible in my spare time.  But one can't help but dream :)
I would kill to stand in this line at my neighborhood Chipotle