Sunday, May 2, 2010

i'd like to say thank you

Thank you.

Thank you to my family.

Thank you to my three brothers, who are all so different, but together they have made me who I am today.

Thank you to my Mom for spending every waking hour with me when I lived at home. And not to mention falling asleep with me in front of the countless romantic comedies we watched in our family room.

Thank you to my Dad for loving me always and literally giving me the world since our first trip to Paris, France when I was ten.

Thank you to my sister for being my best friend since we were in the womb together. How many people can say that on their 20th birthday that they have been inseperable from their best friend for 20 years and 9 months? We are closer than sisters, we were two peas in a pod, and we will be forever together.

Thank you to my best friend, who has become a sister that I never thought I would have. She is a part of my family and she knows me better than I know myself. Thank you for always being there, for the long talks, and for helping me as I change into the girl I will become.

Thank you for making me, ME.

1 comment:

kelcy ☼ said...

teardrops almost fell from my eyes. i love the we are, we were, and we will quote. and we really were 2 peas in a pod <3