Saturday, November 5, 2011

"me" day

If you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed that all I've been talking about is the rain.  It's so different from Arizona.  In Arizona, the rain stops.  In Milan? It's been non-stop for probably 48 hours.  And according to weather.com, nothing is changing until Thursday.  
Even though I wanted to be a bum in bed ALL day, I ventured out in the rain to do a little shopping.  On the way home, I decided to treat myself to a french manicure.  My nails look so clean now, and it feels great!!  
P.S. I miss my iPhone!! Can't wait to be able to use it as a phone and not just as a wi-fi "computer"
Sometimes it's important to just have a day for yourself.  It's a time to reflect on your past, but also to plan for the future.  
I'll leave you with two quotes that I've been liking recently:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.  Don't be trapped by dogma--which is living with the results of other people's thinking.  Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.  And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.  They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." 
--Steve Jobs

"Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be."


2 comments:

kelcy ☼ said...

your hands look gorg & your phone cover is way cool.

xo

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love your nails, they do look super nice and clean. I just got my nails done last week and I went for a happy color, watermelon pink. =)