Thursday, June 16, 2011

so high

I've been feeling high lately.  It's weird...at certain points throughout the day, I either feel really focused or light-headed (in a good way).  I think it's just the fact that I'm happy.  
This is Kelcy and Nick.....but it's the best picture I have
of California that I've taken this summer.
I'm literally (and now I understand where the expression comes from) high on life.

Reasons why I'm high:
This extended vacation/living situation in LA.
The sweater or no sweater weather.
The mini kitchen Kelcy and I are actually utilizing.
Guilty pleasures: Teen Wolf, The Bachelorette, Pretty Little Liars.
The amazing feeling of not being lonely when it would be so easy to be lonely after moving to a new place.
The excitement of finding a new house in AZ for this year.
The excitement of not knowing where I'll be living in Milan.
The incredible realization that I will be in Milan in 74 days.
21 on MONDAY.
Seeing everyone we left behind in Arizona on Wednesday!!!! 

3 comments:

Annie V. said...

your blogs are lovely, my dear. glad things are going so swell for you :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are so happy right now!!!! Your life seems to be at an incredible place....bask in it girl!!

Maria said...

wow sounds exciting! Looking foreward to the updates ;]