Wednesday, October 27, 2010

workout wednesdays

Today me and the girls started our new weekly "Workout Wednesdays."  Olivia is a way better athlete than any of us, so she played coach tonight.  First off, the weather was AMAZING.  67 degrees and breezy.  And it was so cool to see so many active people participating in sports all around us...definitely a motivation.  We ran around the university field twice (incorporating a little walking and some lunges).  After, we did some core crunches and leg lift/plank things haha.  It was a really good start to our weekly workout session, and every week we're going to try and up our reps and sets <3

i know this isn't a picture of people exercising...
but i searched "running" on weheartit
and couldn't resist <3

4 comments:

Rorie said...

I need to get back into running asap, after my 1/2 marathon I got a bit lazy!! Good job!! Motivated me!!

Phie Preston said...

I too seriously need to get back into exercising definitely more fun in a group!- that pic is AMAZINGLY cute! :)

Hope you can check out The Fashion Smoke

Minnie
x

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I am now feeling especially guilty for sleeping through my workout this morning. The dog is just cuter than words.

Briana Teresa said...

heheh such a cute puppy!!

And good for you that you're taking an initiative to being active! I wish I could do the same. I'm so lazy...